Our commitment to sustainability...
Mane Hair Boutique is proud to be part of the Sustainable Salons network in Australia.
Sustainable Salons is a a social enterprise that rescues up to 95% of salon resources from landfill and finds repurposing solutions that benefit our planet, all while supporting the community! Being part of the solution doesn't have to cost the Earth.
When we link together to share our resources, time, ideas and opportunities, what we can each achieve in our small corner of the world can have a whopping impact!
The collection, repurposing & redistribution of salon products & waste include:
- CHEMICALS - including peroxide, tints, perm solutions, semis & straightening solutions
- HAIR - all clippings from our salon are collected
- METALS - aluminium foils, aluminium colour & product tubes, aluminium canisters & cans
- PLASTICS - hair care packaging, plastic bags
- TOOLS - any handheld electrical tools or other miscellaneous salon tools
- PAPER - office & copy paper, cardboard packaging & boxes